Friday, October 14, 2011

My Pool Pal - Infant Girls Striped UV Sun Hat, Hot Pink, Yellow

My Pool Pal - Infant Girls Striped UV Sun Hat, Hot Pink, Yellow Review



My Pool Pal - Infant Girls Striped UV Sun Hat, Hot Pink, Yellow Feature

  • BargainChildrensClothing Item 27097
  • My Pool Pal
  • Machine Wash, Line Dry
  • True To Size
My Pool Pal - Infant Girls Striped UV Sun Hat, Hot Pink, Yellow, Visor, Elastic Around Back, SPF 35+ UV Protected, Neon Stripes Pattern, Snagging And Fading are Normal Characteristics Of This Product And Are Not Considered Manufacturer's Defects, Size XS = 0-12 Months S = 12-18 Months M = 24 Months-2T L = 3T-4T, 85% Nylon 15% Spandex, Made In USA, #27097 27-097


1 comment:

  1. Thank for given nice sun hat. This UV Sun Hat is really Hot Pink, Yellow Review. It also available for reasonable price.

    Sun Hat

    ReplyDelete